Super Contributor
UKOldtimer
Founder

TalkTalk Home Page

Can anyone of the OCE,s do anything about these google adverts (Chrome by google) taking over the TT homepage. They are so annoying and it happens about one in six days,really winds my CPU up no end. :smileymad: :smileymad: :smileymad:
When you leave here, don't forget why you came. ©
Super Contributor
UKOldtimer
Founder

Re: TalkTalk Home Page

The bl***y thing is back again today, can't anybody get rid the the bl***y thing my cpu is up to 100% :smileymad: :smileymad: :smileymad:
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 680
Solutions: 385
Founder

Hi Dustiebug,

Although it is unlikely this will be removed you can download a flash disabler application to prevent these from occuring, these generally allow you to prevetn flash content at the click of a button.

Cheers

M:smileyhappy:

Super Contributor
UKOldtimer
Founder

Hi Mark, I have a flash disabler all it does is disable the top but not the side. It really does my head in when I use TT home page as it does not happen eg on Yahoo. :smileymad: :smileymad:
Super Contributor
K9
Founder

mmmm, surprised your posts wern't deleted and you were not issued a warning for using * in your posts, and after an oce replied. Ah well, must just be selective moderation then lol
Valued Contributor
M44RKD
Founder

Originally Posted by K9
mmmm, surprised your posts wern't deleted and you were not issued a warning for using * in your posts, and after an oce replied. Ah well, must just be selective moderation then lol

thats very true i had 1 ov my posts removed and an infraction for calling mysel a tw*t, i mean it was meant to say twit but wasnt sure if was allowed so i asterisked it out, just t b on safe side and that was my reward